Stylelite® by EGR. The Material for Modern Design
StyleLite is supplied in the form of laminated panels in a range of thicknesses and sizes. Two finishes are available – an Ultra High Gloss, and a Velvet (matte). Both finishes offer a smooth flawless surface with an unsurpassed depth of colour. StyleLite can be supplied through your architect, interior designer, builder, local kitchen supplier or cabinetmaker.
* A third finish called TruMatte is coming very soon which is a slightly flatter in sheen than the velvet matte
StyleLite is the perfect material to create luxury kitchens and bathrooms. It’s suitable for use with creating storage cabinets, bespoke furniture, and feature panels. StyleLite is an ideal solution for cabinetmakers, builders, architects and discerning homeowners who are looking to add the perfect touch to their creations.
Ideal for use in the retail sector, and used by many well-known retail brands. StyleLite is a perfect alternative for painted panels, solid core and high-pressure laminates.
In commercial, social and cultural environments such as offices, hotels, museums, sporting facilities and showrooms; StyleLite leads the way providing designers and building owners with not only elegant but practical cabinetry, furniture, and fixture options.
- Available in Ultra High Gloss, Velvet (Matte) and coming soon is TruMatte.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- UV and colour change protected.
- 10 Year Indoor Warranty.
- A repairable gloss surface.
Range of Available Colours
MDF StyleLite panels, suitable for a range of general purpose applications.
- Uses premium quality moisture-resistant MDF, rated to formaldehyde emissions standard E0.
- Perfect for kitchen and vanity doors and panels, furniture, hinged wardrobe doors, and general cabinetry.
StyleLite Multi-Purpose Board
Using an advanced new substrate material, StyleLite Multi-Purpose Boards are a high quality water resistant product, suitable for covered patios and alfresco areas, wet areas, flood prone locations, and marine cabinetry.
- Multi Purpose boards are 20% lighter than MDF and resistant to warpage
- Advanced new substrate material is composed of a wood infused PVC fiber
- Feature a 7 Year Warranty